Welcome to Zuster. The Sabbat venue of the VTMYTE (Vampire the Masquerade YouTube Experience) movement as started in 2013 by the Gentleman Gamer.
Zuster City is exclusively a Sabbat venue where much bloodshed and violence is encouraged. Should you like to join us mail zustercity@gmail.com or
ping Baraqijal Blue on Facebook.

Sunday 22 March 2015

So welcome to Sabbat Radio Theater, again

Alright Cats and Kiddeo's your Favorite News Caster here, Mr. Gladstone from X96 News. And I got a little gem for all of yous guys. Now call me Neutral, and not part of a sect, but I think I may have something new and good for all of you to get into.

So all of yous know that I am doing the Nightly News now, and yous may have noticed the dead eye I got in my skull. So there's this Gun Show going down, shouldn't be any trouble getting into tha place. After all its just a mom and pop operation. Though there will be enough fire power in place to get you all some good popguns.

Ain't no police signed up to be there undercover or otherwise, and ain't no ghosties setting up in the area either. So you got your backs covered on the dead end.

So listen Gumshoes, ya need to get out there and start doing something, I can tell ya that my little Ghostie friends are seeing more and more of the undead Kind walking around, and ya know. Something tells me the Sword don't like going unsharpened.

No comments:

Post a Comment