Welcome to Zuster. The Sabbat venue of the VTMYTE (Vampire the Masquerade YouTube Experience) movement as started in 2013 by the Gentleman Gamer.
Zuster City is exclusively a Sabbat venue where much bloodshed and violence is encouraged. Should you like to join us mail zustercity@gmail.com or
ping Baraqijal Blue on Facebook.

Tuesday 3 February 2015

Missive to the Cardinal

A missive goes out to the Cardinal, a copy is sent to the other two bishops:

"As per your instructions, Cardinal Rishi, I sought to consolidate mortal influence by interrogating Ms. Chloe Winters, a reporter for the local news. She had the late Jacob Burns's financial and influential contact information in her mind. I was going to retrieve it, to add to our influence within the city and beyond.

However, before my agents could bring Ms. Winters to me, Bishop Murdoch Bratos tore her head off, "In repayment" for my experiment in Briarville last week. Since Ms. Winters is now deceased, I cannot read her mind to find out Jacob Burns's extensive web of contacts. Therefore, I must regretfully report that in that particular line of inquiry, I have failed the sect. It is fully my responsibility, and I submit myself to thee for punishment.

I do hope Bishop Bratos will likewise come to explain why he decided to weaken the position of the sect by killing this woman, when he was made full aware, by my previous missive, as to why she was important to the sect. In that missive, I also made it quite clear that I would consider the premature death of Ms. Winters to be a failure of duty to the sect.

I am saddened by his violation of the sixth tenet of the Code of Milan, but am quite sure that Bishop Bratos had some sort of reason, beyond petty revenge to my person, for putting his desires above the command of the Cardinal and the good of the sect. I humbly defer to his immense wisdom in this matter, as we were told to let the entire matter rest by Cardinal Rishi himself, which I did... and if Bishop Bratos continued to seek revenge in this matter, he must have very good reason to do so. I look forward to hearing why, as I'm sure it was extremely well thought out and implemented in such a way as to justify this violation of our sacred Code.

I will continue to attempt to do your will, Cardinal Rishi, and will seek other avenues of influence to make up for this loss to yourself and the sect.

Hail to Caine,
Ever Loyal,
Bishop Simon Middlewaithe."

No comments:

Post a Comment